Rocky Point Cellars Wines

2011 Rocky Point - Le Cadeau Vineyard Lot 50 - Pinot Noir

Bright garnet in color with aromas of sweet wet earth, dried orange peel, clove, white pepper, black cherry, and dried strawberry.  Hints of graphite, sandalwood and sweet violets on the palate with lingering notes of cranberry and dried strawberry at the finish.  Soft mid palate moving nicely to a well polished finish.

2014 Rocky Point - Boushey Vineyard Rosé - Grenache/Mourvédre

Also available as a 1.5L Magnum. Alice's Rosé is crafted with intention – a rosé with enough volume and complexity to be enjoyed year round be it dockside or fireside. This 50/50 blend of Grenache and Mourvedre was picked early the morning of September 26th while sugar levels were low, helping to ensure a balanced and elegant old-world style rose...

Sold Out More Details

2013 Rocky Point - Russell-Grooters Vineyard - Sauvignon Blanc

Dave & Robin's Sauvignon Blanc is Clone 1, planted on 3309 root stock in 2008. A Wellsdale soil layer sits above marine tuffaceous sandstone and siltstone bedrock allowing for roots to run deep. The Clone 1 Sauvignon Blanc originally made it's way to the USA from the renowned producer, Chateau d' Yquem of Bordeaux...

Sold Out More Details

2013 Rocky Point Cellars Grenache - Boushey Vineyard

Delicate notes of dried tobacco, balsam, and rose petal open to a palate of blood orange zest, cherry stone, and almond with beautiful soft cranberries and sun-dried strawberries. We barrel fermented this wine in 60% new French Oak cigar barrels...

Sold Out More Details

2012 Rocky Point - La Colina Vineyard - Pinot Noir

The 2012 Rocky Point La Colina Pinot Noir is 100% clone 777. The 2012 vintage of the La Colina is a perfect example of where 777 can go - rich and plush, velvety in mouthfeel, ripe blueberry and ripe black cherry aromas. The color is a beautiful deep purple-garnet. Gorgeous polished tannins give the finish great length...

Sold Out More Details

2012 Rocky Point - Le Cadeau Vineyard Lot 50 - Pinot Noir

Lot 50 is crafted from 80% Pommard, the remaining 20% a blend of 667 & 777 Pinot Noir clones. The 2012 vintage was filled with sunshine allowing for full ripeness that is somewhat unusual in Oregon Pinot Noir. Our brix in 2012 were 25.4 - we had expected brix...

Sold Out More Details

2010 Rocky Point - Le Cadeau Vineyard Lot 50 - Pinot Noir

Lot 50 is crafted from 80% Pommard and 20% 667 Pinot Noir clones – both bringing deep, dark mountain fruit aromatics and flavors. Added structure and spice come through 16 months of extended aging in a mix of new and third fill custom built, 48 month seasoned...

Sold Out More Details